Once you become a regular gym goer, you also become familiar with the rules and boundaries, or at least how to practise common gym etiquette.
1. You start getting annoyed when you see those “new year, new me” statuses:
2. You take it personally when your usual car parking space has been taken by an unknown vehicle:
3. A packed gym is no longer an obstacle to success; no amount of people will stop you from finishing your workout!
4. Weird workouts? You’ve seen it all before:
5. But you still don’t understand why people can’t just sanitise the equipment after using it…
6. You’ve come to terms with the fact that there will always be someone doing it better than you:
7. You’re really close to giving that one person the attention they’re looking for, just not in the way they might expect…
8. You’re no longer afraid to tell the self-proclaimed expert to take his advice elsewhere:
9. You still shudder at the guy taking cringe worthy selfies:
10. You always feel like you’re dying after a workout because no pain really means no gain!