I’m a Personal Trainer that has been there and stood in your shoes, so I have hands-on experience through my own journey to get your health and fitness back on track whether it be weight loss, general fitness or strength training. I understand people have busy lifestyles, families and other commitments, that’s where I can help.
I'm very passionate, determined, hardworking, motivated, committed and through the knowledge I have gained I will be able to help you achieve the goals you really want, whilst still living a healthy balanced lifestyle. I have a special interest in women’s fitness, which includes pre and postnatal programs to help ladies get back into shape after childbirth.
My sessions may be tough, and you will leave knowing you have worked hard, but they will also be fun and enjoyable to keep you focused and motivated. So, if you want to feel healthier, happier and boost your self-confidence then book a session now and together we will make it happen with a programme designed specifically with you in mind.
I look forward to working with you, come and see me in the gym, email or call me for a free consultation.
Some of my specialist areas include: Body confidence, Body fat reduction, Golf Fitness, Muscle tone and development, Nutritional guidance, Pre-& Post Natal, Strength and conditioning, Weight loss and Women’s Fitness
• Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training
• Level 2 Certificate in Gym Fitness Instructing
• Level 4 NASM Women’s Fitness Specialisation (Pre-& Post Natal)
• Level 4 NASM Golf Fitness Specialisation
• Level 2 Certificate in Kettlebells Training
• Level 2 Certificate in Suspension Training
• Diploma in Diet & Metabolism Specialist.
• Level 1 & 2 Vibe Cycle Instructor
• Vibe Power & Box Instructor
• Studio Cycle Instructor
• Emergency First Aider
• BSC Certificate in Health & Safety