HIIT in Walsall
From CrossFit to boxing, to Tabata to a good old Indoor Cycling, HIIT is one class that everyone wants to try out! We have a great selection of HIIT classes in Walsall that you won’t want to miss.
Our HIIT classes in Walsall are suitable for all levels and they are sure to get your heart pumping and your sweat dripping!
What HIIT classes will you find in Walsall?
- Kettlebells – a high intensity, weighted movement class which will help you to build power and shred fat. You can scale the weights to what you need and tailor the class to HIIT your goals.
- HIIT – our classic high-intensity interval training class in Wrexham that involves 30 seconds of high-intensity movement, with 30 seconds in between. This can be done with bodyweight or it can be done with weight, and each class is different to keep your body guessing and get your fitness levels at their peak performance.
- Bootcamp – if group HIIT is your thing, then come along to a bootcamp in Walsall. You’ll experience a full body cardiovascular and strength workout like no other, where you’ll lose around 500 to 600 calories during a one-hour long session, so if you are looking for a high-intensity workout that involves lots of cross training in Wrexham, come along to these boot camps in Walsall.
- Simply Indoor Cycling- looking for legs of steel? Come along to a Simply Indoor Cycling session in Walsall, where you will HIIT those legs with intense intervals up and down climb that will burn lots of calories and test your fitness to the max.
How will HIIT classes in Walsall help?
HIIT in Walsall is a great option if you are looking for quick but intense workouts that have great results. In fact, HIIT has so many benefits, it:
- Helps build endurance-
- Burns calories and fat in a shorter period of time
- Effectively uses energy
- Boosts metabolism
- Burn calories and fat hours after you leave the gym
- Helps to lose fat and not muscle
- Improves heart health
- is challenging