This disclaimer applies to any live workout/video shared or posted by Simply Gym and applies to general information given, medical advice, personal reasons, and results;
* Any person who participates in these online classes shared by Simply Gym shall do so at his/her own risk.
* He/she shall assume all risk involved.
* You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise.
* Simply Gym or their representatives cannot advise on medical issues or problems. You should seek advice from a medical expert or GP if you are concerned.
* You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury.
* If you engage in this exercise, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Simply Gym or their representative from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of class participation.
* Simply Gym or their representatives are not suggesting or guaranteeing any personal results by participating in these classes.
Please follow the additional advice:
* Wear appropriate shoes for your activity
* Warm up before exercising, and cool down afterward
* Pay attention to your surroundings when exercising indoors. Create an environment which will reduce the
* Drink water before, during, and after your workout session, even if you don’t feel thirsty
* Dress appropriately so you have full mobility during your workout and are not restricted by your clothing
* If you have specific health conditions or have difficulties during the workout, please stop exercising immediately and seek advice from a health professional or GP