Thu 1 Nov, 2018
Simply’s Spooky Songs
This simply spooky Halloween we have the ultimate workout playlist that will get your body moving. Allow us to ‘scare’ you into an incredible gym workout with some of these top songs that would get you into a ‘boo-gie’. We have made it easy for you and put together this fun Halloween playlist so you can simply press play and get going.
Motivational tunes are what help get most people through a difficult workout. That’s why the songs we have suggested above are some of the top Halloween themed super-pumped songs that will help you to Franken-smash it in the gym.
So, as Halloween is just around the corner, it’s time to switch up your typical musical tone and replace them with some of the Simply spookiest songs that will get you through your skin crawling, bone-shaking sweat fest
Simply’s Spooky Playlist
- I’m in Love with a Monster – Fifth Harmony
- Thriller – Michael Jackson
- Time Warp – Little Nell, Patricia Quinn, Richard O’Brien
- Disturbia – Rihanna
- E.T – Katy Perry
- Black Widow – Rita Ora, Iggy Azalea
- Black Magic – Little Mix
- Scream – Usher
- Heads will Roll – Yeah Yeah Yeahs
- Ghostbusters – Ray Parker Jr
- Superstition – Stevie Wonder
- Candyman – Christina Aguillera
- Bring me to life – Evanescence
Follow our Spotify playlist below for all the Simply Halloween songs to get you in the mood!